Doors & Joinery
Quality doors and joinery items to complement the entire Tenon range.
Tenon Partitions supply a full range of timber doors and frames to complement all demountable and relocatable systems. Door blanks are available in either cellular or solid core along with coordinated timber frames and veneer options depending on specification.
Tenon ‘in house’ bespoke service is offered to accommodate specific client’s requirements and non-standard ‘specials’ along with the full range of glazed vision panel options.
Standard Timber Door Service
Tenon offers the full range of standard size door blanks in all common veneer finishes and vision panel options. These are held in stock for next day delivery.
- Full height and door/overpanels options
- Door re-sizing
- Incorporation of non-standard glazed vision panels
- Fire rating to meet FD30 or FD60 requirements
- Fully compliant with DDA regulations
Bespoke Door Service
‘Specials’ are also available, customised to specific requirements. To enhance the natural features of the product, Tenon doors are supplied fully finished with a machine applied UV stable, clear lacquer, applied during manufacture. Bespoke Tenon doors can accommodate a full range of veneers and include vision apertures in a variety of shapes, precision cut with a CNC router for superb accuracy.
The bespoke service enhances the standard service with:
- Fully finished non-standard door sizes
- Bespoke vision panels
- Range of non-standard speciality veneers
- Range of laminate finishes
- Pre-primed or fully finished paint grade doors
Other Door System Features available
- Double and Hospital door-sets
- Overpanels with matching grain
- Your choice of vision panel design
- CPL Faced doors
Glass Door Service
Whilst initially designed to be incorporated in the Vitrage silicone glazed system, both the single glass and the newly introduced double glazed doors can be incorporated within other Tenon systems to give specifiers endless design options. The full range of standard and specialist ironmongery is available to complement any project requirements.
For assistance with the best door and frame solution to meet your requirements, Tenon specialists are on hand to deliver expert advice.
SIG Interiors offer fully automatic sliding and pivoting glazed doors.
- Full service from site survey to installation including CAD drawings.
- Fully compatible with Tenon glazed systems.
- Automatic systems include safety sensors, failsafe systems and battery backup
Contact your local SIG Interiors branch for more information