Modular3 is a premium range of new generation washroom solutions, designed for numerous projects, particularly prestigious areas. Suitable for any dry area application.
Modular3 has a distinctive appearance thanks to an attractive elliptical aluminium pilaster profile combined with wood grain finish panels and doors.
- five standard luxury wood grain finishes
- distinctive elliptical aluminium pilaster
- high quality high grade doors and panels
- no visible fixings
The result is luxurious contemporary styling which will meet the demands of the most discerning of project design briefs. Modular3 is highly suited to commercial office, hotel, restaurant and hospitality applications.
All cubicle doors and panels are 25mm thick high grade as standard with a moisture resistant core and high abrasion resistant wood grained melamine facing. The attractive extruded heavy duty aluminium pilaster offers additional strength, plus robust support for door hinges.
Modular3 is supplied in a one-size-fits-all configuration, allowing it to be tailor fitted on site. The system can be supplied in conjunction with Tenon IPS (Integrated Plumbing System) . All components are supplied to complete the installation, including designer stainless steel hardware.
- Doors High grade, abrasion resistant 25mm melamine faced moisture resistant EN312-5 (V313) chipboard (MFC). Matching 2mm ABS edging. 900 x 1800mm.
- PartitionsHigh grade, abrasion resistant 25mm melamine faced moisture resistant EN312-5 (V313) chipboard (MFC). Matching 0.4mm melamine edging. Two part – each panel 900 x 1800mm.
- Pilasters Heavy duty, extruded aluminium elliptical profile, textured powder coat paint finish. Brushed stainless steel finish boot / pedestal foot (Modular3).
- Headrail Extruded aluminium, textured powder coat paint finish. Concealed fixings as standard.
- Wall duct panelling Medium grade, abrasion resistant 19mm melamine faced moisture resistant EN312-5 (V313) chipboard (MFC). Matching 2mm ABS edging.
- Hardware Brushed stainless steel. (Indicator lock, lock keep, toilet roll holder & coat hook). Bullet shaped pedestal foot on Modular3.
- Vanity units Top: Heavy duty, high impact and abrasion resistant 19mm high pressure laminate (HPL) faced, moisture resistant EN312-5(V313) chipboard. Post formed leading edge. 100mm upstand and 200mm downstand as standard. Access panels: As duct panels above.